- Hormones, Sex, and Society: The Science of Physicology (Human Evolution, Behavior, and Intelligence).
- Marine Biodiversity: Patterns and Processes, Assessment, Threats, Management and Conservation.
- Microbiology. A Laboratory Manual.
- Functional Equations and how to Solve Them.
- Elementary mathematical and computational tools for electrical and computer engineers using MATLAB.
Editors: Moser , E. The book presents new developments in the dynamic modeling and optimization methods in environmental economics and provides a huge range of applications dealing with the economics of natural resources, the impacts of climate change and of environmental pollution, and respective policy measures. The interrelationship between economic activities and environmental quality, the development of cleaner technologies, the switch from fossil to renewable resources and the proper use of policy instruments play an important role along the path towards a sustainable future.
Biological, physical and economic processes are naturally involved in the subject, and postulate the main modelling, simulation and decision-making tools: the methods of dynamic optimization and dynamic games. Technological Diffusion Through Trade.
- Comparing Texts (Routledge a Level English Guides);
- Reliability and Safety Assessment of Dynamic Process Systems?
- Dynamic Systems, Economic Growth, and the Environment : Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma : .
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.ipdwew0030atl2.public.registeredsite.com/map276.php
Dynamic Systems, Economic Growth, and the Environment
Dynamic Systems, Economic Growth, and the Environment. The major goal of the book is to create an environment for matching different d- ciplinary approaches to studying economic growth.
The book addresses the issues of sustainability of economic growth in a cha- ing environment, global warming and exhausting energy resources, technological change, and also focuses on explanations of signi? The chapters focus on the analysis of historical economic growth - periences in relation to environmental policy, technological change, development of transport infrastructure, population issues and environmental mortality.
The book is written in a popular-science style, accessible to any intelligent lay reader.